B2 Hideaway Resort Rules and Regulations
Welcome! Consideration and courtesy to others, plus your cooperation in maintaining an attractive home and site will help sustain our standards. The B2 Hideaway guidelines provide a written statement of our standards and procedures. Please read the guidelines carefully. Thank you.
*Rent: Rent and any other payments are due and payable each month on the 1st. You will be charged a $10.00 per day late fee if payment is not received by or before the 4th day. If we receive an NSF check a $35 fee will be charged and a payment with cash, cashier’s check or money order will be immediately required and personal checks will not be accepted for any future payments.
*Deposit: $_200. If you vacate prior to the payment of the final monthly amount reflected in paragraphs 2 of the Placement Agreement or are given a notice to vacate for violating the Placement Agreement or Rules and Regulations your deposit will be withheld.
*Site: You may not sublet your site under any circumstances. All new residents must be approved by Hideaway. You are being provided services under a RV Placement Agreement, you are not under a landlord/tenant arrangement. Theft of Services Law applies.
*Guests: All guests need to be registered at the office. If you have an addition guests at your site, they need to register and names need to be included on your reservation. Site includes 3 persons including guests age 6 and over – additional persons may incur additional charges.
*Speed Limits/Traffic Signs: For the safety of everyone, especially children and elderly, the speed for all vehicles is 5 mph. Please obey all signage - after the first warning, you may be asked to leave.
*Vehicles and Parking: All vehicles must park in their own space that is provided. No parking in streets, on the grass, or vacant lots. Most of our sites only accommodate 1 vehicle (including motorcycles). There is an $40 extra fee for more than one vehicle, if permitted. No boats, trailers or storage units around or under RV’s is permitted. Your extra vehicles need to be registered with office, park where designated and you will receive a tag that must be displayed. Except for incidental inspection and cleaning, vehicles and RVs shall not be maintained on site without approval.
*Cutting through Sites: Please respect your neighbors and park rules, use the streets. Please do not walk, ride or drive through another site whether vacant or occupied.
*Maintenance of Your Site: Help us keep Hideaway beautiful! It is your responsibility to keep your site neat and clean, litter free – this includes cigarette butts. Patio furniture, grills and live potted plants are permitted. Adding exterior lighting or other accessories to your site needs to be approved by the resort (this includes any type of fences/sheds/canopies/shade tents). Resident will receive a written notice to clean a site and remove items not approved. Second notice may result in 3 day notice to vacate from the park. No carpets or rugs are allowed on grass, outdoor rugs are allowed on the gravel pads. Upon departure, site must be cleaned, dumpsters taken to dumpster area, electrical breakers and water on off.
*Quiet Time: Quite time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
*Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted beyond your site or in or within 30 feet of any building at Hideaway -- this includes the vacation rental units. Do not litter with your cigarette butts.
*Pets: Pets are welcome provided our rules and pet policy are followed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash (no longer than 6 ft.), under the control of owner at all times and not tethered outside without owner present.
- Please pick up and dispose of all pet droppings immediately.
- Pets are not to be left unattended -we do not allow any carriers/pens/kennels/fences.
- Do not let your pet wander onto another site, whether occupied or not.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your dog is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your dog, and may be asked to leave Hideaway with no refunds.
- Cats are allowed but may not roam freely in the Resort - must remain in the RV or be on a leash.
- No pets showing aggressive behavior will be allowed -you may be asked to leave.
*Refunds for Early Departures: There are no refunds for unused stays.
*Personal Property: Your property is your property to protect. This includes bicycles -we have found the only lock that deter thieves are kryptonite locks.
*Trash: Dispose of your trash in your dumpster. Do not leave trash outside your unit overnight. Do not dispose of mattresses, grills or other items which will not fit in your dumpster. Your dumpster should be taken to the dumpster area for monthly collection. Loss or damage to a dumpster will result in a $250 fee.
*Campfires: No campfires are allowed. We do allow propane grills subject to Comal County regulations. No grills may be placed on decks.
*Water: We are on a water conservation program year-round. Please do not waste water.
*Electrical: The resort provides electricity not to exceed $75.00 of metered cost per month. Meters are read monthly and excess costs billed.
*Clotheslines: Clotheslines are not permitted. Temporary umbrellas are permitted.
*Tree Trimming: No guest is allowed to trim trees/bushes/plants. Contact the office if there is an issue.
*Damage: Any damage caused by you, your family or guests is your responsibility.
*Laundromat and Shower: Please use as you would your own, keeping the same clean, without clutter. Advise of any operating issues. Laundry room has security monitoring.
*Parent Responsibility: Children 14 years old and under must have adult supervision anywhere in resort.
- We have the right to inspect and refuse any RV or Park Model over 10 years old.
- No window AC units. RVs with more than two (2) AC units can expect excess electrical charges. RVs shall be RVIA certified, awnings in good condition and exteriors well maintained.
- No discharge or use of firearms or fireworks, no criminal or drug related activity.
- A sewer hose “donut” or proper connector to the sewer line is required. No PVC sewer lines. No objects that resist water (such as disposable diapers, tampons, coffee grounds and the like) may be flushed or deposited into the system.
- Storage beneath, behind or outside of any RV is prohibited. No appliances may be placed outside an RV. No items may be attached to trees or other structures.
- Hideaway reserves the right to terminate on three (3) days’ notice to vacate, including the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is
subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a State sexual offender registration program.
- Hideaway reserves the right to modify rules or other terms of occupancy on thirty (30) days’ notice.